Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's a slice in reality with light shining through.

That is my interpretation of Cilton's ophthalmic migraine. Yesterday was the second time it happened, so we scheduled appointments with the ophthalmologist, neurologist, optometrist, and dentist (for good measure).

And poor Owie: Cici called me at 4pm today saying he had a 101 degree fever. Oh no! So I got to him, and he seemed normal and in a playful mood, just warmer than usual. At home I verified his fever, rectally (he was very accommodating), and it was 101.0. He went to bed at 6pm and I checked on him several times, waking him at 9. He still felt warm, but maybe not so much, his fever is now, accurately, 100.4. He easily went back to bed - still in a very playful mood - no fussiness tonight at all. What a sweetie! Nurse Shawn left a nice message at 6:10pm to follow-up in the morning.

No comments: